Looking for the perfect romantic gift for Valentine’s Day? Something a little more than a bunch of roses or a candlelit dinner? A trip to one of the most romantic places on Earth is sure to impress that special person in your life.
Locations don’t get more romantic than the soft, white sandy beaches of the Maldives and at Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa couples will delight in the unrivalled privacy and seclusion of the villas. In the recent Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence 2017, Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa was awarded the accolade’Best for Couples‘ and with the array private excursions and romantic beach dinners on offer it’s easy to see why.
For a limited period only, Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa are offering an exclusive package for online bookings of 4 nights including the romantic day itself, February 14th. Couples will enjoy the dreamy location of the Deluxe Water Villa with a private infinity pool, a personal Villa Host to attend their every need, champagne and canapés, spa treatments and a Valentine’s dinner on the beach.
This romantic package is only available for a limited period so don’t leave it too late for a Valentine’s Day like no other and one that will be cherished forever.
Terms & Conditions
– Offer valid for the booking period of 1st December 2016 – 31st January 2017 for stays which include 14th February as one of the four nights
– Welcome Fruit Basket
– Breakfast included
– Domestic Return Transfer included
– Taxes and Service Charges included
– Champagne and Canapés in room plus Rose and Gift for Ladies during Valentine’s Dinner
– Spa treatments for two people: foot reflexology, Balinese Massage, Body Mask with Express Facial and a Papaya Body Scrub
– Valentines dinner on the Beach for 2 people included
– 1 night Valentine’s bedroom decoration during stay
– Accommodation type for the offer is Deluxe Water Villa with Pool
– Dinner Buffet Half Board included and there is 80$ Allocation for Dine Around Food
– Offer valid for stays of 4 nights
– The rate is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or early curtailment of the holiday