- What information do we collect?
When you use the App you may provide us with personal information such as name, email address and telephone number, location, device model (“information”). You may provide us with information in a number of ways:
- By supplying us with information by registering to use the Hideaway App: the only pieces of personal information you have to provide is your name, email address, telephone number, booking reference number, check in and check out dates.
- By registering for our newsletter, you will be providing us with your name and email address.
- How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We use your information provided to validate that the user has an upcoming booking at the Resort and to market the products and services available at the Resort.
- Submitted data will be used to provide logged-in users the ability to book specific services while at the Resort.
- Will my personal information be provided to third parties?
In limited circumstances we may pass your Information to other third party organisations:
- We may supply your personal information to third parties who help us administer the App and Website. Such third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as we do and are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on our specific instructions.
- Routinely collected data will also be used for the purpose of marketing related projects.
- Your consent
- How can you access your Information?
You may request access to all your personal information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org account (subject: FAO the Hideaway App administrator).
All communication to/from the App will be protected by SSL encryption.