Experience the Untouched Maldives at Hideaway

From the moment you first start dreaming of a holiday in the Maldives you’ll be imagining deserted islands with pristine white sandy beaches lapped by turquoise ocean. You’ll watch those dreams unfolding into reality on the seaplane flight where the bird’s-eye-view of the islands strung across the Indian Ocean will take your breath away. Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, in Haa Alif atoll, enjoys an enviable location in the northernmost area of the Maldives, perfectly secluded and hidden away from the rest of the world.

From the moment you set foot on the island, you’ll notice how natural and untouched Hideaway is – the pristine sands, lush vegetation and clear lagoons make this a destination that surpasses expectations. Just 10% of the island has been developed, leaving 90% to nature, taken care of by our dedicated team of gardeners. As day turned to evening and the spectacular sunsets fade, the night sky becomes a twinkling blanket of stars with a clarity hard to come by in areas where there is a higher concentration of resorts.

The untouched natural beauty goes beyond the resort island, guests choosing to explore the ocean during excursions by boat will find they rarely see other boats with the exception of perhaps a local fisherman on a small boat; those embarking upon scuba diving and snorkelling adventures will find they are usually the only group at the reef. There are 30 prime dive spots – all much less crowded since there are only a few resorts in this region compared to central Maldives where its much more crowded and not as pristine. Fewer divers and snorkellers mean an abundance of marine life ranging from clouds of tiny colourful fish to the iconic mantas and whalesharks that the Maldives is so well-known for.

Browse Hideaway’s collection of private and secluded villas and get ready for a stay amidst untouched natural beauty, your hideaway awaits!

Where comfort meets seclusion – Hideaway offers the ultimate escape